- Female characters, male characters, fan-art, pin-ups & gore (both to a certain degree)
- Furries, NSFW
I am able to change B&W version of the sketch to one color if you ask for it. For sketches I can do small revisions. Limited time spent on the sketch and will look looser, the brushstrokes are more visible.
- B&W portrait: $15
- B&W waist shot: $25
- B&W full body: $35
- Portrait: $25
- Waist shot: $30
- Full body: $40
FULLY RENDERED PAINTING
Lots of time will be spent on a fully rendered painting. I can do bigger revisions. The result will be a clean and tightly rendered painting.
- Portrait: $50
- Waist shot: $65
- Full body: $85
- Portrait: $65
- Waist shot: $75
- Full body: $95
- Each additional character= original price x -20%.
- The price depends on complexity of the commission, these are just guidelines.
An example of elements that can increase the price are:
o Special effects
o Detailed backgrounds
o Specific rendered details
- Everything comes with a plain white/color background. Add $5 and up if you want a more detailed background.
HOW TO COMMISSION
- You can send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with a description of your commission of your choice (see list below), with all the references and info relevant to what you want.
- I will reply to you as soon as I can and start the draft sketch (=very quick sketch with notes of how I envision your commission).
- I’ll reply to you as soon as I can and invoice you via Paypal.
- When the payment is complete, I’ll continue on with the commission after we agreed upon the draft sketch.
- If the commission takes a lot of time, I’ll make sure to stay in touch with you and send regular updates. Expect me to mail you once a week, more if needed.
- I will send you the finished piece in full resolution in JPEG or PNG.
- The more references you give me, the closer the artwork will match your request. If you don’t have any/ not much references, I’ll find some myself and show it to you.
- Depending of the kind of commission, whether it is a sketch or a rendered piece, I’ll jump straight to the final piece to save time.
- Payment will be completely done through Paypal.
- I will send you a draft sketch first. When you received the sketch, I’ll continue when I have received the full payment.
- I will upload my artwork to sites like Deviantart, Artstation and Facebook unless you explicitly tell me not to.
- I stream on my channel picarto.tv/thenightknight. If you don’t want the commission to be streamed for any reason, please say so.
- If you ask me to draw a certain object I’m not comfortable with or not have experience with, I get the right to decline.
- If I’m not able to finish the commission for any reason, I get the right to decline and you get the refund, depending on the state the commission is in.
Copyright and distribution
- Only the commissioner is allowed to print and/or upload the art and claim the right of their character(s), but not the drawing itself.
- Only the commissioner is allowed to use the art to promote themselves with proper credit given to me.
- You may not edit the artwork or remove my signature.
- Commercial usage and reproducing of my artwork (making money off of it) is infringement of my copyright and this is not allowed unless we have made an agreement beforehand.
- If the commission gets cancelled due to any reason, I retain the ownership of the original artwork , this includes approval sketches , and have the right to use these for my own purposes
- I do my best to complete commissions in a timely manner, but school requires a lot of my time.
- Normally it should not take more than a month to complete the average commission, but the time depends on the complexity of the commission.